COVID-19 measures at the OeNB
We ask you to follow the recommendations set down below for your own safety and that of others. These recommendations are to be followed by all people on the premises including our staff.
- Do not come to the Oesterreichische Nationalbank (OeNB) with signs of illness such as fever, coughing, shortness of breath or other cold symptoms.
- Face masks are recommended in shared parts of the premises such as washrooms, corridors and elevators.
- Keep a safe distance from other people.
- Apply appropriate hygiene measures such as washing and disinfecting your hands.
- In office spaces, face masks are not required but may be recommended by your host.
In case of signs or suspicions that you may have been infected with COVID-19 during your visit, inform your host immediately. We will naturally inform you if OeNB staff you have been in contact with are or may be infected with COVID-19.