Conference on European Economic Integration (CEEI) 2018– Diesen Termin in meinem Kalender speichern
How to finance cohesion in Europe?
How can financial flows help the EU fulfill its mandate to “promote economic, social and territorial cohesion, and solidarity among Member States”? After all, real per capita income convergence is both an objective and a condition of European integration. Against the background of Austria’s EU Presidency, join the CEEI 2018 for a discussion of
• how to best advance and fund the catching-up of economies in the euro area and in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe (CESEE),
• whether and how to stem deindustrialization in CESEE and the euro area,
• how the EU’s regional policy can better meet persistent investment needs,
• which policies can incentivize investors to contribute to economic and social development without compromising profitability,
• what institutional and structural changes can raise countries’ capacity to absorb funds.